Crystal Towers, a complex built on a plot of 4,294 m2, buildings occupy only 10% of the land, while the remaining 90% of the land is dedicated to social facilities and gardens. Crystal Towers is located in the Jikzhili district, next to the largest shopping center Alanium. The convenient location of the Crystal Towers complex gives you the opportunity to reach the beach, shops and city center in a few minutes.
The complex consists of two ten-storey blocks.
Crystal Towers is a versatile year-round and leisure option, and a great investment with high rental income potential.