Apartment 1+1, 2+1 Alanya Altinas

  • 123 000€/302 000€
Alanya, Altintas, Altıntaş, 07112 Aksu/Antalya, Türkiye
2Q 2025 Construction For Sale

Apartment 1+1, 2+1 Alanya Altinas

Alanya, Altintas, Altıntaş, 07112 Aksu/Antalya, Türkiye
  • 123 000€/302 000€



Building start: 30.09.2023
Building end: 30.12.2025
1+1 50m2-125m2 123.000 € – 302.000 €
2+1 68m2 – 120,5m2 183.000 € – 300.000 €
Our new project The Love Collection;
It will be built on its own purchased land of 10.155 m2 in total, purchased with the company’s equity.
Collection has a unique architecture designed by Architect Adil Okur.
A wide variety of apartment plans, some in the garden, some with private terraces, as well as a large
There is a wide range of social facilities.
The complex, which will have its own beach in the Lara region, is only for the residents of Koleksiyon Beach, Antalya.
International Airport and Mall of Antalya, Deepo Outlet Center, Agora Shopping Center and Ikea.
There will also be shuttle service to shopping malls.
The construction of our collection will start on 30.09.2023 and will be completed on 30.12.2025.
The Payment Plan is 35% of the Sale price in the Contract, and the remaining 65% payment is due to the delivery of the Project will be paid every 3 months.
Social Facilities:
Lobby – Reception
Indoor Parking
Universal Car Charger for Electric Vehicles
Outdoor Swimming Pool (Adult and Child)
Indoor Swimming Pool
Spa (Turkish Bath, Sauna, Fitness, Steam Room, Salt Room, Warmth, Massage Rooms and Vip Spa Room)
Solar Energy (50% of the energy used in social areas will be produced with Solar Panels.)
Children’s Playground
Free Beach Entry (VIP Card)
Free Transfer (To Beach, Airport and Shopping Centers)
TV & Satellite System
7/24 Security & Camera Systems
Distance to Important Points:
500 m to the 1st Airport
Shopping Center (Mall Of, Deepo, Agora and Ikea) 4 km
5 km to Lara Beach
Concierge Services:
Guest Hospitality Services, Dry Cleaning, Housekeeping, Carpet Cleaning, Technical Service, VIP Transfer, Car Rental, Courier Service, Veterinarian, Doctor
Building Features:
Compliant with earthquake regulation
Compliant with the building control regulation
Compliant with Fire Regulations
Soil Survey has been done
Air Conditioning Unit
Quality Insulation
Mechanical siding
Flat Features;
Underfloor heating
Electric Combi Boiler
Built-in Set
Air conditioners
Smart home system
Aluminum Systems in Doors and Windows
Kitchen, Bathroom and Cloakroom Cabinets (Lake Painted)
American Door (Lacquer Painted)
Floors 60×120 Ceramic or equivalent
Shower cabin
Steel Door
Louver Box
(Products conforming to ISO and CE Certified European Standards will be used.)


Updated on July 28, 2023 at 10:42 pm
  • Property ID: BHP-148
  • Price: 123 000€/302 000€
  • Property Size: 50-125 m²
  • Property Type: Apartment
  • Property Status: 2Q 2025, Construction, For Sale
  • Distance to Sea, m: 5
  • Distance to Airport, km: 1
  • Distance to Center, km: 4
  • Building Start: 30.09.2023
  • Building End: 30.12.2025
  • Name of the building: THE LOVE COLLECTION
  • City Alanya
  • Area Altintas

What's Nearby?


Compare listings

Valentina Ledeneva
  • Valentina Ledeneva